“How to setup portfolio with FILTER WORKS under menu?”This question applies to Division - Fullscreen Portfolio Photography Theme
1. Create any number of portfolio items. Assign to each item at least one category - e.g print, design, photoshop etc... and featured image that will be used as thumbnail
2. Create new page and add portfolio module - select which categories need to be displayed - e.g print, design, photoshop etc... and disable default filter - which could be displayed above portfolio. Publish page
3. Create new sidebar via theme settings -> general -> sidebars e.g Filter Sidebar and save theme settings
4. Go to widget screens and drag "Division Portfolio Filter Widget" into previously created Filter Sidebar
5. Go back to page where portfolio module was added (refresh page) and set primary sidebar to Filter Sidebar and save.
6. Assign page as Your static fron page or add to menu.